How Can Nutritional Medicine Benefit You?
We can all benefit from Nutritional Medicine!
Nutritional Medicine is recognised as a complementary therapy and is relevant for individuals with chronic health conditions as well as those seeking to enhance their general health and well-being.
Typical priorities in nutritional consultations are targeted at supporting:
- Allergies and Food Sensitivities including non-coeliac gluten sensitivity (NCGS) and Histamine Intolerance
- Digestive disorders such as Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn's Disease, Coeliac Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Acid Reflux, Indigestion, Constipation, and Diarrhoea
- Migraines and Headaches
- Depression and Anxiety
- Chronic Fatigue
- Stress management
- Weight management
- Women's health conditions such as Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), Menopausal symptoms, PCOS, Fibroids, and Endometriosis
- Men's Health issues such as Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Blood Sugar Imbalances such as Diabetes Type I and II
- Skin Complaints such as Eczema, Rosacea, Urticaria and Psoriasis
- Thyroid Disease such as Hashimoto's and Graves' Disease
- Autoimmune Conditions such as Coeliac Disease, Arthritis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) , Sjogren's Syndrome, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, and Graves' Disease
- Immune Deficiency Syndromes
- Urinary Disorders such as Thrush, Cystitis and Nocturnal Enuresis