What to Expect From Your Consultation
Prior to your appointment, you will be requested to complete my Nutrition and Health Questionnaire in order that I may study your health profile in detail in advance of your initial consultation.
Your initial nutrition consultation lasts up to 75 minutes and includes :
- an in-depth discussion of your health concerns and symptoms, your current health status, your medical and family history and your dietary and lifestyle habits
- development of an individualised dietary and lifestyle programme to support your health aims including menu and recipe suggestions
- nutritional supplement and clinical test recommendations, where appropriate
- additional email support
Your follow-up appointment, typically lasting up to 45 minutes, takes place 3-4 weeks after the initial consultation and includes:
- a detailed assessment of your health and symptom progress since your last visit
- a revised dietary and lifestyle programme where applicable
- continued email support
Thereafter, further consultations may be necessary depending on the severity and duration of your symptoms, and your level of commitment to dietary and lifestyle change.